How the Bhoga Wall System works
The Bhoga System stretches, strengthens and aligns the body like never before. Healthful and enjoyable in so many ways!
See more photos and videos of the Bhoga Wall System here
A. Bhoga Bars: Bhoga Bars are handmade from Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Rubber Tree Hardwood.
- There are 2 sizes of Bhoga Bars. The long Bhoga Bar is approximately 50 inches long and the shorter Bhoga Bar is approximately 31 inches.
- For User safety, ALWAYS use the dark colored locking keys, as shown in Photo ‘A’. These locking keys should ALWAYS be used when the Bhoga Bars are placed in the notches of the Wall Unit.
- The locking keys have magnets on the tip. They should slide in easily and contact with the metal stops at the back of the notches.
B. Bhogalign Grips: The Bhogalign Grips provide 3 powerful benefits
- Alignment – Balanced postural alignment promotes optimum health and well being. Bhogalign Grips are symmetrical pairs, equidistant from the center point. It is easy, even without looking, to align and realign movements, using the spine, sternum, pubic and other bones as anatomical reference points.
- Arch Supports – The hand has 3 arches. The curves of the Bhogalign Grips are like arch supports built into shoes. The Grips are comfortable, supportive anchor points for grounding and lifting.
- Grips – The Bhogalign Grips are like grips on many car steering wheels. Whether your hands are on the Grips or the spaces between the Grips, the Bhogalign Grips helps keep the hands from sliding sideways and provides a firm, comfortable grip.
- The entire Bhoga wall unit frame can be used for Alignment Guides, Support and Leverage.
- There are 2 notch areas, one at the front and one at the back of the wall unit.
- Both of these open notched areas have individual adjustable height options providing support, stability and leverage.
Stretching Never Felt So Good
S.A.I.L. with Bhoga
Get fit, safely and enjoyably.
Customize every stretch and strengthening movement to your body. Recreate your natural optimal alignment. Decompress, release tension, build strength and vitality easefully with the Bhoga Wall System.
Support Alignment Interconnectivity Leverage (S.A.I.L.)
Support – The Bhoga Wall System and Bhoga Bars provide a framework of customized support. Support creates an environment of stability. Plug in and get recharged.
Alignment – Enjoy the endless benefits of natural, healthful alignment! Healthy body alignment balances our muscular and skeletal system creating easeful movements with full range of motion. The Bhogalign Grips and Bhoga alignment mat provide clear and simple symmetrically paired guide points to use in realigning our bodies. The symmetrical Bhogalign Grips are all equidistant from a center point. Using these guideposts, we can self-align our bodies and undo imbalances in a systematic, supported way. The Bhoga Wall System is like a golden key opening the door to vitality.
Interconnectivity – When a circuit is connected, power is released. The Bhoga Wall System and Bhoga Bars act as bridges for connecting the right side with the left side and the top with the bottom of the body. The interconnected, supported body provides optimum control and leverage for optimal realignment . Experience power, calm and control like never before.
Leverage – Leverage is a very powerful tool enhancing each movement and exercise. The careful and wise use of leverage facilitates both stretching and strengthening. Use the power wisely and you will have a happy, energized body.
The Bhoga Wall System has changed the way I practice and the way I work with my private students. I can’t imagine not having this piece of equipment to work with. It’s as essential as any other yoga prop for me! I can access parts of my body so much deeper and I am able to help my students do the same. The craftsmanship is unbelievable. I feel very fortunate to be able to use the Bhoga Wall System.
Gail Grossman, Director of Om Sweet Om Yoga in Port Washington, NY
Read more testimonials here